Right to withdraw from agreement
You have the right to withdraw from the present agreement in the period of 14 days without giving a reason. The appointed time for withdrawal from agreement expires after 14 days, counting from the date on which you, or the third-party other than carrier came into possesion of the items covered by the agreement.
In order to exercise the right to withdraw from agreement, you have to inform us ( on the following email address: email@example.com) by the way of unambiguous statement (e.g. a document sent by post, fax or email). You may also use the sample form of withdrawal from an agreement, but that is not compulsory. You may also fill in and send the form of withrawal from agreement, or any other unambiguous statement via the internet on our website (download form) Should you choose this alternative, we will immediately send you the confirmation of receipt of your withdrawal from agreement via durable medium, such as electronic mail.
In order to preserve the time limit for the withdrawal from agreement, you only need to forward the information regarding your realisation of legal right to withdraw from agreement before the expiry date of the withdrawal from agreement.
Effects of withdrawal from agreement.
In case of withdrawal from the present agreement, we immediately reimburse you with all received payments from you, including the cost of delivery of articles ( except any additional costs resulting from your choice of delivery method, other than the cheapest regular way of delivery offered by us), and not later than 14 days after receiving your decision about realisation of right to withdraw from the present agreement.
Your refund will be realised by the same mean of payment used by you in the initial transaction, unless you distinctly agree to some other solution; in every case, you will not incur any additional costs in regard to the return. We reserve the right to stop the refund until the receipt of the articles, or the proof of return, depending on which occurs first.
Please immediately send or return the article to us, in any case not later than in the period of 14 days from the date on which you had informed us about your withdrawal from agreement. The time limit is preserved in case you send the article back before the term of 14 days.
You will have to cover the direct costs of return, which can be regularly sent by post. We return the costs of return of all articles which due to their nature cannot be sent back by regular post. You will be made responsible only for any deterioration of articles, resulting from using them in any other way than stated by their nature, features and function.
• Consumer's right to withdraw from agreement is excluded if:
• The subject of the agreement is a non-prefabricated article, manufactured to the consumer's specifications, or serving to fullfill his individual needs.
• The subject of the agreement is likely to quickly deteriorate, or bearing a short use-by date.
• payment is made by NIP invoice, and this does not entitle entrepreneurs to the right to return the goods, as they are not classified as Client.
Complaints concerning faulty goods
•1. The shop www.titan-travelite as the Seller, is responsible to the Client as a consumer within the meaning of the Article 22 of the Civil Code due to the guarantee rights for any defects defined by the Civil Code, specifically in the Article 556 and Article 556-556 of the Civil Code.
• 2. All complaints resulting from infringement of statutory Consumer Rights, or based on the present Code of Practice, should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• 3. The Shop titan-travelite.com.pl commits to consider every complaint in 14 days, and if not possible, to inform the Client in this time limit about when the case will be examined.